What mediation offers
Statistics from the National Association of Community Mediation show that:
- 85% of mediation sessions result in acceptable agreements between parties involved.
- 90% of individuals uphold the acceptable agreements through mediation.
- 95% of individuals indicate they would use mediation again.
- 82% of Americans prefer to go to mediation rather than go to court.
- Mediation offers Resolution in a Positive, Respectful and Constructive manner.
- 99% of individuals indicate they like having control over when the parties are to meet.