Southern Minnesota/Rice County Dispute Resolution Program 501 (c) 3 organization is seeking a new Executive Director.
Interested applicants should submit their resume to SM/RCDRP, 1651 Jefferson Parkway, HS 125, Northfield, MN 55057 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 6 Mar 2015.
Salary dependent upon funding.
The Executive Director is responsible for the leadership and overall coordination of the SM/RCDRP. The Executive Director reports to and works closely with the Board of Directors.
Coordination and Management
- Ensure services support the organization’s mission and goals in order to meet the needs of the community members
- Foster and direct the planning and implementation of activities that support the SM/RCDRP and goals
- Ensure the evaluation of the program and overall effectiveness through systematic monitoring
- Ensure accurate and timely communication to the Board of Directors
- Provide accurate financial reports depicting revenue and expenditures
- Ensure an effective accounting system is established to ensure expenditures are within the established budget
- Direct all fundraising activities; develop strategies for future fundraising activities
- Collaborate with foundations; government entities and private sources for annual funding
- Provide the board with information on a regular and requested basis as it pertains to the SM/RCDRP
- Make policy recommendations to the Board
- Make recommendations as to goals for the SM/RCDRP
- Perform duties as required by the Board
- Ensure collaborative relationships are maintained within the private sector of the community, state and local organizations
- Ensure the organization is represented at appropriate state, local and national functions
- Act as organization’s spokesperson to educate individuals, and donors about the merits of the SM/RCDRP services and mediation process
- Develop and implement a comprehensive public relations strategy